- U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- International Trade Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Export Assistance Center
- U.S.-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Agency for International Development/Azerbaijan
- Office of U.S. Trade Representative
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Visas: For information regarding business visas please visit http://travel.state.gov/visa for detailed information on obtaining visas, and please visit the visa page for US Embassy Baku.
http://bids.state.gov: The Business Information Database System (BIDS) gives U.S. businesses up to date information about significant foreign government and multilateral development bank procurements. Through an interactive map interface, businesses can find new export opportunities, validated by U.S. Government economic and commercial experts overseas. Public and private partners can link to or download BIDS data for matchmaking, analysis, or other purposes.
http://BusinessUSA.gov: BusinessUSA is a White House initiative that serves as an electronic clearing house for U.S. Government information and assistance that relates to business.
Department of State Business Visa Center: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/business/business-visa-center.html
Small Business Administration: http://www.SBA.gov
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation Enterprise Development Network: http://www.EDNaccess.com
The Export-Import Bank of the United States: http://www.exim.gov