The U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan is delighted to announce the next offering of its Project Management Training Workshop. The workshop is an outstanding professional development opportunity for individuals engaged in implementing community-based projects, such as those focused on advocacy for disadvantaged groups, empowering entrepreneurs, strengthening civil society, and raising public awareness on environmental issues. The 16-hour training session will provide a comprehensive overview of the project management process, from planning to execution. Based on the PMBOK® Guide — the globally recognized standard for project management professionals — the course will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and tools to enhance the likelihood of success for your project. The training will be conducted in the Azerbaijani language.
- Be citizens of and currently residing in Azerbaijan; and
- Have at least two years of consecutive work experience related to implementing social projects in the non-profit and non-governmental sphere.
The application form consists of the following documents:
- Application form (which can be downloaded here); and
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume.
Submission Dates and Times
Applications are due by March 12, 2021.
All application materials must be submitted by email to BakuPASPrograms@state.gov.
The selection of training participants will be application based. Selected applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Meaningful professional experience, which participants will share with other workshop attendees;
- A personal commitment to apply the knowledge gained through the workshop to their projects; and
- Diversity of background and experience.
We anticipate the course will be conducted in March of 2021. Because of restrictions of travel and in-person gatherings caused by Covid-19 pandemic, we anticipate holding the workshop virtually.