Event: The U.S. Embassy in Azerbaijan is monitoring reports of Azerbaijani military action in Nagorno-Karabakh. U.S. citizens should continue to exercise caution near all international borders between Armenia and Azerbaijan and avoid travel to Nagorno-Karabakh. The U.S. government is unable to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in and around Nagorno-Karabakh as access is restricted.
The U.S. Embassy will continue to monitor the security situation and provide additional information as needed.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Avoid military installations.
- Avoid crowds.
- Notify friends and family of your safety.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- U.S. Embassy Baku, Azerbaijan
111 Azadlig Avenue
AZ1007 Baku, Azerbaijan
(994 12) 488 3300
U.S. Embassy Baku website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444